
At 15 weeks, with 25 weeks to go the belly bump has appeared! Although it is only visible with certain clothing, it is definately here. Apparently, I am also starting to feel the baby move, but did not recognize that that's what it was. After consulting with books, the internet and my all-knowing pregnant friend Jackie (due next week) I have confirmed that I have in fact felt some "flutters."
1 comment:
Hi guys! I'm new to blogging so I hope I don't make a blog of myself! Okay, that was unnecessary. I'm so excited that you decided to share your pregnancy with us. It will be so much fun to watch your bump grow! I've got one too, but it looks much more like a large mound the second time around. We're only a week apart in our pregnancies so it will be fun to keep in touch and compare belly stories. Are you going to find out what you're having? We are so excited for that in April. It will be easier to talk about with Sydney if we can say sister or brother. Right now she thinks the baby lives in my belly button. She kisses and blows spit bubbles on my stomach which I think means only good things. Do you have any plans to come to Des Moines or the general area any time soon? We'd LOVE to see you. It's been years which is hard to believe. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment